TERMS OF SERVICE
Please familiarize yourself with our terms of service before appointing us to file your Trusted Traveler application on your behalf. We conduct our business based on the following principles:
1. We are a private company not a United States government agency. We are not associated with any United States government agency and cannot influence the outcome of your approval or denial to a trusted traveler program. We strive to make visitors to our website aware that we offer an independent service to clients who do not want the hassle of filing government forms.
2. We will deliver our service to you within 48 hours, providing you do not have any missing or incomplete information. If your information is missing or incomplete, we will send you an email informing you about the information you need to submit. If you have not replied to our emails, your application will be deleted from our database.
3. We aim to treat all clients with the greatest of respect. If you have a problem with the way that a member of our team has treated you, please email your complaint along with details of when the dispute took place to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of the Customer Services Manager. We aim to deal with all disputes honestly and fairly.
4. We strive to add accurate content to our website; however, government information and programs can change without notice at any time. To this end we do not accept responsibility for inaccurate information. If you find inaccuracies on our website, please let us know the URL and the information you believe to be misleading or incorrect.
5. The service fee is payable to us for our Trusted Traveler application service. Additional non-refundable government fees for security and background checks are paid directly to the US government using the credit card provided on our application form. Our website and application form contain a fee summary and explain the services we offer. By checking our agreement clause on our application form, you accept our fees and terms of business.
6. Our application forms are our own interpretation and simplification of government forms.
We do not take responsibility for information submitted by clients, which is not true, accurate or illegible. We are not liable for inaccurate information provided on application forms.